Yummy sandwich for kids and adults from www.MyRecipes.com.
- 2 slices firm white sandwich bread, divided
- 1 tsp butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp semi-sweet chocolate mini chips
- 1 large strawberry, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small banana, cut lengthwise into 3 slices
- 1 Tbsp pineapple jam
- Spread one side of each white bread slice with 1/2 tsp butter.
- Combine peanut butter and honey; spread over plain side of 1 bread slice.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips; top evenly with strawberry slices and banana slices.
- Spread pineapple jam over plain side of remaining bread slice. Carefully assemble sandwich.
- Heat small non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add sandwich; cook 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.