• 1 Tbsp (15 mL) coconut oil
• 1 tsp (5 mL) turmeric powder
• 2 cups (500 mL) whole milk or your favourite milk alternative
• 2 Tbsp (30 mL) maple syrup
1. In small saucepan, melt coconut oil over medium heat.
2. Add turmeric powder and stir gently. Slowly add milk and stir to combine.
3. Whisk and bring to a low simmer. Let simmer for 5 to 10 minutes and add maple syrup, stirring to combine.
4. Alternatively, steam milk with an espresso machine. Pour over heated coconut oil with turmeric in a mug, using a spoon to hold back the foam.
5. Then spoon foam over the top. Dust with a little turmeric and serve.