Quick and Easy No-Bake Protein Balls
- 1 1/2c oat flour
- 1/2c protein powder
- 1/2c crisp rice cereal
- salt to taste
- 1/2c peanut, cashew, almond butter
- 1/2c maple syrup (or sweetner of choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3T mini choco chips
- 1/2T coconut oil
1. Line an 8 inch dish with parchment paper. Mix first 4 ingredients together.
2. Mix the next 3 ingredients together then add to dry mix. If too dry add a splash of water or non-dairy milk.
3. Press into pan and roll with pastry roller is you want or your hands. Pop into freezer.
4. Melt the choco chips and coconut oil together and stir until smooth.
5. After 5-10 min of freezing, remove bars, cut into squares and drizzle with chocolate drizzle. Then re-freeze until set. Enjoy!