From "Nigella's Kitchen" by Nigella Lawson
INGREDIENTS FOR BASE
- 2 cups digestive biscuit crumbs
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 4 Tbsp soft unsalted butter
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
- 2 bars (8-ounce) cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 cup superfine sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
INGREDIENTS FOR TOPPING
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 9-inch springform pan
- All ingredients should be at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Process biscuits, peanuts, bittersweet chocolate chi[s and butter in food processor. Once it comes together in a clump, turn it into a springform pan and press into the bottom and up the sides to make the crunchy crust. Put in refrigerator while you make the filling.
- Add filling ingredients to food processor and pulse until it becomes a smooth mixture.
- Pour and scrape filling into crust and bake for 1 hour, checking after 45 minutes. The top only should be set and dry.