- 1 small jar of marinated artichokes
- ⅔ cup pitted green olives, without pimento
- 15 to 20 blanched whole almonds
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 oz mild soft goat cheese
- ¼ tsp chili flakes (optional)
- 1 tsp bottled green peppercorns
- Put the artichokes, olives and almonds into a food processor with the olive oil. Process until almost smooth.
- Add goat cheese, pulse until combined, then stir in the chili flakes and green peppercorns.
- Place mixture in a serving bowl, drizzle with a little more olive oil and serve with bread and bread sticks or crackers