A recipe from Cookies! Created by: The Kitchens of Cy DeCosse Incorporated
- 6 cups flaked coconut
- 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries, well drained
- Heat oven to 350F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside. In large mixing bowl, combine coconut, milk and almond extract. Stir until coconut is well coated. Stir in chips and cherries.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoons 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 7 to 8 mintues, or until edges are golden brown. Cool completely before storing.
- Tip: Parchment paper is necessary for success with this recipe. Parchment paper can be reused if crumbs are scraped off paper.