A recipe from Cookies! Created by: The Kitchens of Cy DeCosse Incorporated
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Lightly grease 11 × 17-inch (2L) baking pan. Set aside. In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredientss, except chips. Press mixture evenly into prepared pan.
- In 1-quart (1L) saucepan, melt chips over low heat, stirring constantly. Spread chocolate evenly over bars. Chill until set before cutting.
Microwave tip: In medium mixing bowl, melt chips at 50% (Medium) for 2 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, stirring after every minute. Continue as directed