When the rhubarb starts coming it’s hard to keep up… about all you can do is keep baking…
- 3 & 1/2 cups diced rhubarb
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1/4 tsp mace
- dash salt
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup sifted flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- Put diced rhubarb in baking dish.
- Combine granulated sugar, 2 Tbsp flour, mace, salt; add beaten egg, blend well.
- Combine brown sugar and 2/3 cup flour; work in butter to make crumbly mixture. Scatter over rhubarb, press lightly.
- Bake at 350F for 35 minutes.
Enjoy as is or with yogurt, ice cream, sour cream mixed with a little brown sugar, or just plain cream.