From Palette Pleasers. First printed at Foodstuffs in Hot Off the Griddle #49, March 1996.
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups Rice Crispies
- Melt over hot (not boiling) water, the butterscotch chips and peanut butter.
- Stir until morsels melt and mixture is smooth.
- Transfer butterscotch mixture to a large bowl.
- Add rice crispies. Mix well.
- Press mixture into aluminum foil-lined 13 × 9 × 2 inch pan.
- Chill in refrigerator until firm, about one hour.
- Cut into 1 1/2 inch squares.
Makes 4 dozen.