- 3-4 cups millet cereal, puffed or otherwise
- 1 cup rice bran
- 1/4 cup organic canola oil
- 3/4 cup maple syrup (or mix maple syrup & molasses half and half)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients well in a large bowl.
- Lightly oil baking dish.
- Spread in a long flat baking dish and bake at 250 F, stirring every ten minutes for about 20 minutes.
- After it has baked, add the following ingredients:
- 1 cup dried currants or raisins
- 1/2-1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup chopped pecans