Nice and chewy. From Hot Off the Griddle #9, January 1993.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tbsp liquid honey
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup uncooked quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup coarsely crumbled all bran cereal
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup seedless raisins
- In a good sized saucepan, stir butter and honey over low heat until melted and blended.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients, combining well.
- Spread mixture in an ungreased 8 inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350 deg. about 25 min., until set.
- Cool, cut in squares.