Just what you’re looking for – the recipe you remember someone in your family making every year – and you thought it was lost forever!
- 1 quart yellow beans, cut in halves
- 1 pint vinegar
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 tsp celery seed
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1/3 cup dry mustard
- 1/3 cup flour
- Cook beans until tender. Drain.
- Make mustard sauce from remaining ingredients. Heat over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add beans. Bring to boil.
- Stir lightly until sauce thickens.
- Pack in sterilized jars and seal.