Easy to make, and yummy. Simple ingredients with just the right amount of sweetness.
- 2 cups tea biscuit mix, very lightly tapped down
- 2 Tbsp raw sugar (or granulated)
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup tea biscuit mix
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 2 Tbsp natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Stir to combine thoroughly the first two ingredients.
- Add egg and milk.
- Blend in the honey and 1/4 cup peanut butter. The mixture will be a bit lumpy.
- Turn mixture into a greased, 9 inch square baking pan.
- Cut together other ingredients until crumbly and “scrunch” over batter in the pan.
- Bake at 400 F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Watch for over-browning and reduce heat a little if necessary.
- Cut into squares when well-cooled.
Eat and enjoy.