Mostly equal parts, but some addition or subtraction may be required when mixing.
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup hemp hearts
- 1/2 cup unsulphured, unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Add a little water to your whole dates and warm them gently to make chopping them easier, or use pre-chopped dates (but rinse them with warm water first)
- To your dates, add the walnuts, coconut, and hemp and mix
- Next, add your nut butters and maple syrup and mix again. Here you may need to add more syrup or nut butter to get your clusters to stick together.
- Once they seem to be holding together, either spread them on a wax paper covered cookie sheet and place in the fridge or freezer, or shape them into ball-like clusters and place them in muffin tin liners to be cooled.