A recycled classic from “Foodstuffs: Hot Off the Griddle” August 1993.
More than 20 years later zucchinis are still trying to rule the world… Enjoy!
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 or 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups zucchini, peeled and grated 3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup raisins or dates or apricots
- Grease and flour 2 loaf pans.
- Mix all ingredients, adding zucchini last.
- Stir with fork only.
- Bake approximately one hour at 350F.