This garlicy Polenta acts as a new twist on an old Italian favourite. Makes a great side dish! (Vegan and Gluten Free!)
- 1 package of Aurora Garlic and Basil Polenta
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped basil
- 2-3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/2 chopped onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a hot skillet, sautee onions and garlic in olive oil
- Once onions are soft, add your Polenta (slicing it first and gradually scrambling it in the pan)
- Add fresh basil, cranberries, and salt & pepper and continue to scramble your mixture. A hot skillet ensures a nice crispy texture, but be sure to keep your Polenta moving as it has a tendency to stick.
Once your mixture has darkened in colour and has formed a nice scramble, it’s ready to serve!