This one has been kitchen-tested by Pam and taste-tested by her family... and Foodstuffers. She pronounces it easy, we pronounce it delicious.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 to 2 Tbsp green curry paste
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into chunks
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 12 oz Ontario Asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce or soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp liquid honey
- 1/2 tsp grated lime rind
- Chopped fresh coriander (optional)
- In large deep skillet, cook onion, garlic, curry paste and oil over medium-high heat stirring until softened.
- Add chicken; stir-fry for about 5 minutes or until browned. Add coconut milk, 1/2 cup water and asparagus; bring to boil.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until juice runs clear when chicken is pierced. Add fish sauce, lime juice, honey and lime rind. Garnish with coriander if desired.
Yields 4 servings