- 6 pitas, split in half
- 1 1/2 cups edamame (green soybeans) frozen blanched shelled
- 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 3 Tbsp coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp water
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- In oven preheated to 350º F, arrange pita halves on wire rack. Bake 15 minutes or until crisp.
- Allow to cool completely on rack.
- Break each pita half into 6 chips. Prepare edamame according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Place 3 tsp oil, salt, cumin, coriander and garlic in food processor and pulse 2 to 3 times or until coarsely chopped. Add edamame, cilantro, coconut milk, water and juice; process for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Spoon hummus into serving bowl. Drizzle with 1 tsp oil and sprinkle with paprika. Serve with pita crisps.