From Hot Off the Griddle #18, September 1993.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup granola
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp melted butter, cooled
- In large bowl, mix together flour, granola, baking powder and salt; stir in raisins.
- Combine honey, egg, milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until blended.
- Pour batter into greased 8 × 4 inch loaf pan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes in pan, then turn out onto rack to finish cooling.
- Wrap in foil or plastic wrap and store for 1 day before slicing.