From the Collection of Marg Dye
- 2/3 cup undiluted Carnation milk
- 1 & 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 & 1/2 cups diced marshmallow (or mini marshmallows)
- 1 & 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (walnuts preferred by Mom)
- Combine ingredients in saucepan over medium heat. Heat to boiling, cook five minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add diced marshmallow (or mini marshmallows), chocolate chips, vanilla, and nuts.
- Stir until melted, pour into pan, cool.
Enjoy with nostalgia.