- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup almond meal (ground almonds)
- 5 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Melt coconut oil on low heat in medium size pot, just until melted (do not boil).
- Remove from heat. Add honey, stir. Add remaining ingredients to pot and mix well.
- Spread in a lightly greased 8 × 8 inch pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until center is set.
- Cool before removing from pan – if you can wait that long.