First printed in Hot Off the Griddle #47, January 1996. From the Collection of Marg Dye. We also call this Marcia-roni!
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 can Campbell’s tomato soup
- 1 cup or more (lots more!) grated cheddar or cheddar/mozzarella cheese
- Cook macaroni until al dente.
- Drain and rinse with cold water to remove starch.
- Mix with one can tomato soup and half a cup grated cheese.
- Put into greased 9 × 12 inch casserole.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top; dot with butter and bake in 350 deg. oven for 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese has melted.