Adults and kids alike will love this easy meal.
- 1 package Aurora Spelt Gnocchi (wheat-free) or Rice Gnocchi (gluten-free)
- 4 cups chopped kale (or your favourite leafy green vegetable)
- 1 white onion, chopped
- ¼ cup Sunflower Kitchen Kale & Oregano Pesto or Basil Pesto
- In a medium sized pot, boil water and cook gnocchi (it will float to the top when done). In a skillet, sauté onion in a little oil and add kale.
- Once your gnocchi is cooked, add it to the onion and kale, add your pesto of choice, and voila!
This meal is so fast you may even have time for garlic bread!