From Hot Off the Griddle #48, February 1996.
- 4 or 5 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 2 cups small raw broccoli flowerettes
- 1 carrot, coarsely grated
- 1/4 cup finely minced onion
- 2 tablespoons sliced pimento
Mustard French Dressing
- 2/3 cup oil (preferably part olive oil)
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1 tbsp mild prepared mustard
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed, or pinch of garlic powder (optional)
- Stir dressing ingredients together to combine. Re-stir or shake in covered jar at serving time.
- Combine vegetables in medium sized bowl.
- Add dressing to season and moisten suitably and toss to combine.
- Add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
Serves 5 or 6.